Join us at Canada’s ONLY B2B Baking Event, it is the largest and ONLY baking industry B2B trade show & conference produced in Canada.
- Join thousands of industry professionals from bakeries (retail, wholesale, commercial, in store), grocery and food-service outlets.
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required to attend the Bakery Showcase. Masks are NOT mandatory at this event, however, you may where a mask if desired.
- Exhibit in the trade show filled with 350 booths in about 100,000 sq.ft. showcasing baked goods (fresh, proof & bake, par-baked, freezer-to-oven, thaw & serve) baking ingredients, equipment, packaging services and technology.
- Event format combines a 2 day trade show with educational sessions.
- Event venue Toronto Congress Center is located in the city of Toronto, easily accessible by public transit, major highways and is only minutes from the Toronto International Airport (YYZ) and provides plenty of FREE parking.
Companies that manufacture, market, distribute, & broker, baking ingredients, baked products (fresh, proof & bake, par-baked, freezer-to-oven, thaw & serve), baking equipment, supplies, packaging, technology and services.
Click Here to exhibit in Bakery Showcase
Wholesale & commercial bakeries (intermediate and large volume), retail bakeries (independent & franchise), patisseries, grocery chains / mass market / supermarket in-store bakery, c-stores, food-service establishments (restaurants, cafes, hotels, caterers), specialty & artisan bakers, brokers, baking profession schools, consultants, government buyers, local and international trade missions.
Click Here to attend Bakery Showcase